RE: Re: OT TO KITTY

No - a different hint, hint.
On this list we can talk about anything, although OT will help when we
eventually get back to more gardening questions.
What I was referring to was changing the subject line.  From Peonies to,
say, Characters, or maybe Symbols.  Sometimes this is done:
RE:[CHAT]PEONIES, NOW SYMBOLS, or any other way that suits you.  Some
people, because of time constraints, especially during the holiday season,
need to delete, without reading, messages they don't have time for.  I
think there were at least 7 successive messages (scroll down to see),
probably more, about ascii key combinations under the subject line of
peonies.   If someone wanted to read the peony postings, they'd have been
disappointed.

I think we're all glad that we have a lot of latitude here, but I, for one,
would appreciate the subject line being renamed when the subject makes a
definitive change. I'm not trying to be the List Nazi, but I think we would
all benefit.

Kitty