Re: tradition

on 12/14/02 5:06 AM, cathy carpenter wrote:

> to grow horseradish

I brought a piece of horseradish from my daughters yard when she lived in
Neb. 4yrs. ago. I started it in a pot, then transplanted in apart herb
garden outside the kitchen door. I just water it along with the rest of the
plants. The root will spread out, but it hasn't been invasive. We have more
than we can use. Gr888 for sinus problems & on prime rib, etc. Enjoy.

Tony <><