Re: OT: please use OT label

I agree with the changing of the subject line very much, missed a lot of info
on the AHS list due to this problem.  I do question the use of OT in the
garden chat though.
I figured that this list was created for all discussions thus there being no
OT.....at least the List info didn't specify any specific discussions.    I
didn't count, but I would say that 90% of the CHAT email so far would have
been labeled OT if that were the case.  I can see this being used on the AHS
list, but here????
I would think a subject matter would be sufficient.
FWIW, just my opinion,