christmas tree/rosemary

My tree is a nice artificial one. DH is asthmatic & can't tolerate the smell
of a real one : (
Usually it's covered with glass & crystal ornaments (unbreakable stuff on the
bottom for the cat to toy with). With a tall toddler house guest this year not
sure any of the breakables will be safe.
Rosemary here is still thriving in the ground. Found I won't be able to cook
with it anymore. Tossed a sprig in a pot of beans this week and triggered an
asthma attack. I guess any resinous odors are out now. Luckily I can still
enjoy them out of doors.
Best of the Season to all of you. Take a moment to appreciate blessings and
the association of friends and family. Present company definitely included.
Judy B