Re: weather

Our's is the remnants of the supertyphoon that devastated Guam.  Pretty
fascinating that we are experiencing a weather pattern from that far away.
My nephew lives in Guam and my sister finally heard from him three days
after the event.  He's fine and joking about it.  A regular chip off the ol'
block that one.

That 4" was only the first pulse of what is promised to be many.  Many roads
are flooded now and it will get worse.  This is a perfect day to stay in the
house and work on a project.