Re: tradition. now pizza

Actually, I've never eaten it. I hesitated to say Scotch was my ethnic food, but there you go. Ancestors emigrated a few hundred years ago, and found better stuff to eat than haggis. Margaret L

Margaret, I helped make Haggis one time for a party of 200 when I was an Executive
Sous Chef for a hotel. Don't ask me the recipe as I was not the lead on this one.
Anyway do you enjoy it? Still eat it? I found it to be um...interesting!