Re: Andersen source list

Kitty Morrissy wrote:
Jim, now we know who to ask when we can't find a plant!  I had a feeling
someone out there would have it.  I think it's appropriately priced for
someone working in the industry, but not for just me who occasionally can't
find something. I realize the entries are valid for several years, but,
it's still not in my budget.
good to know you have.  Hope you don't mind helping us out on occasion.
Any time at all, feel free anybody.
Yup, I gottit. It's "Source List of Plants & Seeds", edited by
Richard T. Isaacson, published by the Andersen Horticultural Library
of the Univ. of Minnesota. Mine is the 5th Edition, dated 2000.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7