RE: Deer

Since I drive thru prime deer country to and from work ... I installed
those deer whistles. It does make them stop and look before jumping in
front of your car... but that gives you enough time to jam on the
brakes.:) For those considering them, place them somewhere protected or
the first car wash you go thru will take them off :( Mine are in the
front grill.

We have one deer that leads the pack around here. He will stand dead
center in the middle of road and refuse to move till his herd (?) all
crosses. Made me late for work on more than one occasion... Of course
this is in a forest preserve area, so the hunters will never get him.

Donna