RE: OT:OT/CHAT, now moving on

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT:OT/CHAT, now moving on
  • From: jim singer jsinger@igc.org
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:02:54 -0500

that's pretty much the way i read it and feel about it, too, libby. i still belong to ahs, but i don't expect to participate in it much because, as near as i can tell, it's asleep--a non-participatory list, if you will. and that's fine. i think that's what the society wants [because it can't possibly be a problem to anyone there] and what all the lurking whiners want, although i don't quite know why. from the looks of it, they could cut the message limit back to 10 and not worry about the list crashing.

i think we need to keep our eyes open for friends who may have been off the ahs list for some reason during the exodus and let them know that this list also exists.