In a message dated 12/16/2002 6:19:22 PM Central Standard Time,

> I'm not inclined to cross-post my gardening questions to 2 lists so I'll
> most likely post my gardening questions to my friends here, but I am still
> subscribed to AHS and I will participate as I can.

Exactly what I was getting at.    I would rather not cross post, but feel
that it is necessary when it comes to actual garden questions.  I'm sure
there are a lot of knowledgeable people that don't have the time for the Chat
part and have remained subscribed to AHS.  I subcribe to very few lists,
limiting them to a certain subject matter.  This is the only list I have that
includes OT.  Perhaps it's anal, but I like to keep things
orderly...especially after the holidays when things get busy again.  After
all, I had a hard time keeping up with AHS list.  I still have posts that
have not even been read.  Just would have been more convenient if the AHS
list was still getting all the gardening questions.....but this seems not to
be the case.

Just my opinion....
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast