Re: Deer

In a message dated 12/18/02 2:48:02 AM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

<< Interesting Ceres...too bad, but interesting.  Any plans to increase

the hunt or is this not possible? >>

Marge, I have not heard anything recently.  I believe the extended hunt was
bow & arrow only so maybe this is the reason for the lower #s.
    I have a friend who has added a 12' estate fence to her acre.  I could
not even guess the cost of this.  She  had her garden fenced with ugly 12'
old fencing which was such a distraction to her garden.  As a designer her
garden is very important to her and her business. She had counted as many as
23 deer in her garden at one time.
    Ceres