Re: Deer hunts

Rich, what you say makes very good sense...if you are hunting for
meat, then the condition of the animal and the ability to find it
would dictate when you hunted.  Thanks....had not thought of this.

Ceres, think Rich's reason is prob. more on track than concern for
orphans...don't you?

Melody...bow and arrow may be the reason...I am not a hunter, so
don't know, but would imagine it takes much more skill to bring down
a dear with a bow and arrow than a rifle.  Rich...any comment on this
as you seem to have actual experience here?

Libby...had also not thought of when hunting season as a season
started...good point;-)

Now, I REALLY have to quit playing and get to work!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :