Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: kmrsy's file(s)

Yeah, I sent these about a year ago.  It's made of landscape tiimbers.  No
nails or spikes; just everything laid tightly together.  If one should warp
- just lift and replace.  Thanks for the compliment.
Kitty

the wooden walk.  Very nice look.  I like your
> garden very much.
>
> DF
>
> kmrsy@earthlink.net wrote:
>
> > kmrsy is sharing some photos with you!
> > I&#39;ll give it a shot
> > Documents from
> > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/kmrsy
> > 1. Layers.jpg
> >        This shows the timbers that elevate slightly, the landscape
fabric, lots of stone, and the timber walk.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/kmrsy/vwp2?.tok=bcw3mzQBryLLU4Pw&.dir=/Friends
&.dnm=Layers.jpg&.src=bc
> > 2. Finished new.jpg
> >        This shows the finished walk and newly planted trees and mulched
bed.  Timbers along edge add definition.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/kmrsy/vwp2?.tok=bcw3mzQB5Rq.f3X2&.dir=/Friends
&.dnm=Finished+new.jpg&.src=bc
> > 3. A bit weathered.jpg
> >        This shows the weathered wood about the end of June.  That's
Orangecat on the boardwalk.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/kmrsy/vwp2?.tok=bcw3mzQBAT1qLT.P&.dir=/Friends
&.dnm=A+bit+weathered.jpg&.src=bc
> > 4. Shimmy.jpg
> >        Seamus aka Shimmy when he was a baby practicing his hunting
skills.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/kmrsy/vwp2?.tok=bcw3mzQByX9nMPbZ&.dir=/Friends
&.dnm=Shimmy.jpg&.src=bc