From: "Kitty Morrissy" <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lee Valley Tools
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:20:07 -0500

Where there's a will....
Jesse, I remember my mother always hid a Mounds bar under the dishtowels,
fairly confident we wouldn't go into that drawer willingly. When we
finally discovered it, we knew not to dare touch it.
As to tools, I just have to remember wher *I* left them!

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf