Re: Deer/people as germs

Hmmm, Jim, I can feel a long, drawn out philosophical discussion
blooming here...but throwing caution to the winds....depends on what
you regard as vital - ecosystems do balance out if allowed, not
perfectly to be sure, but nothing in nature is actually perfect:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :