RE: weather

 Donna:  Aren't you in Chicago?  Isn't this weather the midwest (at least Iowa/ Illinois) are having wierd for mid December?  Our high temp in east central Iowa where I live was 57 F yesterday...this after nearly 16 hrs. worth of thunderstorms that dropped bucketfuls of rain!!!  And then miracles of miracles, it warmed up at two in the afternoon and the sun was out, drying the roads so no one ended up driving on sheets of ice!!!  Amazing...

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Wed 12/18, Donna  wrote:From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:02:01 -0600Subject: [CHAT] weatherUm David.....Athough we need rain, could you send yours in spurts rather than downpours. Woke up to a strange sound this am, thunderstorms (in zone 5 Dec?). The streets here are flooded. Even had to detour on the way to work, many traffic signals are out. Todays high is forcasted as 55 degrees. Hum, am I dreaming? If this keeps up my poor plants are going to think it is spring time.....Donna---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT