Re: Intro- Mariana

> Hopefully it
> won't be fatal for your
> husband either.
I bet he'll be more careful in future - if he knows what's good for him!

Hi Marianna,
Good to have you with us.  I'm not an orchid person myself, but do understand
your feelings about your plants.  Must be terrific to be right there in the
BBG surrounded by so much loveliness.  Since your head is full of all the
terrific info you're acquiring there, count on the rest of us to be picking
your brain for new insights.  As to your ailing dendrobiums, I'm sure there
are a couple of people on this list who may be able to help you out.

Kitty
neIN Zone 5a