Re: The Holy Hand Grenade...

Well, good grief!  Just goes to show what happens to the brain with
the passing of time!  I saw that movie when it came out; have been a
Monty Python fan for years and it passed right out of
memory...sheesh!

Thanks Chris  and Maria (welcome to the group, Maria) for the
reminder....

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland

who has to go find her head and [clop clop clop] with it out the
door........

mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Christopher P. Lindsey <lindsey@mallorn.com>
>
> > Well, ya' got me, Libby.  I'm either showing my age or my
ignorance
> > (or both) or just how out of it I am, but I have never heard of
the
> > Holy Hand Grenade....please enlighten...
>
> Oh, Marge...  With your sense of humor[1] I was *sure* that you'd
know this
> reference.  It's from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", a cult
classic
> out of Britain from the '70's.  You need to go rent it sometime.
:)

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0108174