Re: Intro- Mariana

In a message dated 12/20/2002 11:48:40 AM Central Standard Time,
grdengrl@optonline.net writes:

> . Of course I also have two denrobiums turning yellow leaves and than losing
> them, and I'm not sure why.

Hi Mariana, welcome to the group.  My dendrobiums do that every winter.
Don't think it is an illness, since mine have never shown any signs of any
ill effects from this.  They bounce back in the spring, better than ever.
I totally understand your illness....in my case it is an illness for any
plant, period (well, those for zone 9+ anyway).

Happy Birthday Zem.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast