RE: anyone out there, need suggestion

Kitty,
You can have all letters and no number for a vanity plate in IL... I am
cheap, so if I add a number, it is considered a regular plate and I do
not have to pay any extra.... which BTW, in IL the plates are already
78.00 a year... add vanity and it is ?? I think an additional 50.00...
then of course, add the city sticker.. URGH!

I was trying to think of something that would be for all my hobbies and
came up with nothing... between water gardening, native plants, all
plants, garden railroads, and collecting Dept 56.....

Then if you get into a work thing... add accountant, computer tech, and
the do all person.....

Donna
PS.... ENVMY1 = envy my one