Re: our annual christmas tour

In a message dated 12/21/2002 6:38:15 PM Central Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

> what appealed to me about this
> decoration was that snow white, the seven dwarfs, and snoopy were all part
> of the creche.
Jim, I absolutely believe you because the above motif was very popular among
the locals of Key West when I lived there!  What would the Christmas season
be without Disney characters and Santas on John Deere tractors?  Guess that's
part of the local color that makes this country a groovy place to live.