Thanks for the books!!!

Hi everyone,

   To those of you involved, thank you so very much for the books!  I
   really appreciate it and am quite touched by the gesture.  I wasn't
   expecting anything, so it was a wonderful surprise.  :)

   I apologize for not writing earlier.  I received one book a couple of
   weeks ago, but it was apparently the only book that didn't have a label
   making it clear who it was sent from.  That figures, eh?  :)

   The other ones came this week (I think on Thursday), but I've been in
   the new contact lens torture chamber and have tried to steer clear
   of computer use.   The other day I thought I was in good enough
   shape to send a thank you (when I wrote that long message to Marge
   about movies), but that one did me in.

   So, finally, here I am!  Thank you all again, so much.  I'm touched
   by your genorosity.