Re: Thanks for the books!!!

My sentiments exactly -- both regarding the books and Pam's lens experience (hard to bifocals).
Cathy
On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 08:27 AM, Pamela J. Evans wrote:

Chris - we are all delighted that you're delighted and good luck w/ the new contacts. I wore hard lenses for 30 years then finally went to bi-focals.
A lot less trouble I tell ya!!

Merry Christmas and thanks from all of your "hort-nics"

From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 04:37:27 -0600

Hi everyone,

To those of you involved, thank you so very much for the books! I
really appreciate it and am quite touched by the gesture. I wasn't
expecting anything, so it was a wonderful surprise. :)

I apologize for not writing earlier. I received one book a couple of
weeks ago, but it was apparently the only book that didn't have a label
making it clear who it was sent from. That figures, eh? :)

The other ones came this week (I think on Thursday), but I've been in
the new contact lens torture chamber and have tried to steer clear
of computer use. The other day I thought I was in good enough
shape to send a thank you (when I wrote that long message to Marge
about movies), but that one did me in.

So, finally, here I am! Thank you all again, so much. I'm touched
by your genorosity.

Chris