Re: our annual christmas tour

In a message dated 12/23/02 7:35:43 AM, genebush@otherside.com writes:

<< To those of you not comfortable with hugs...

direct eye contact and a hand shake. ;-) >>

Merry Christmas to you all!  We will have our family dinner tomarrow (looking
at the clock I guess maybe it is today) , Christmas Eve, at noon as my son
works for a TV station from 4-12.  Hope to be able to bring my dad home from
the nursing home for a few hours.  We will then attend church at 7.
    Gene, I'll take the hug.
        Peace, Ceres