great gardening gifts

Ok, I'm curious, what great gardening gifts did everyone get this year??   My family opens presents Christmas Eve, so I've opened mine.  And I got the Garden Keeper planner deal (from Jesse), a really pretty wrought iron garden cross (from Andrea) and my Ya-Ya pal Elaine showed up here Sunday w/ a glider for the back yard!
She said every time she was out back "taking the tour" that she noticed I need something to sit on!
All are awesome!
Would love to hear what everyone else got too!  If this is too OT, feel free to email me off list!  But I love hearing about this stuff!!

Meery Christmas to all -

Kemp TX