Re: Jim's begonia's

Not like any Rex I'm familiar with. I looked at that one again today. Leaves
are actually burgandy with green along the veins. Largest leaves are 2-3
inches long. Computer won't talk to our digital camera or I'd post a
I had one of the angel wings on the deck this summer. A hail storm tore
holes in most of the leaves, it just kept blooming.
Judy B

> Judy is your begonia a Rex?  I have a Rex and it's a great plant.  Even
> the rats tore it to bits last year it came right back and is beautiful.
> DF
 I bought a start