Under the gardener's tree

Under our tree this year - Dirr's Trees and Shrubs for Warm Climates,
gardening gloves, a matching set of his and hers bonsai pruning
scissors, a seed pot thrown by a Navajo potter, some assorted evergreens
and azaleas awaiting planting, and a wonderful piece of garden statuary
- a garden sprite based on some sketches by Frank Lloyd Wright.  I can't
wait to find the perfect spot for her.
We haven't had a lot of time to peruse Dirr's book yet, but we already
spied and have fallen in the love with an unfamiliar (to us) plant.  Are
any of you guys growing Idesia Polycarpa - Igirri (sp?) Tree?    If we
can find a source, that's a must have.  What a winter show with those
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
Zone 7 - West TN