Re: RE: burning/Leucothoe

In a message dated 12/27/02 6:07:36 PM, kmrsy@earthlink.net writes:

<< ing.  The laws here allow you to
burn in a barrel between 8am and 5pm >>

    I am amazed that many think Iowa as unsettled, wild country yet we are as
progressive as to have banned burning.  I love the smell of leaves burning in
the fall but  do appreciate the 'clean air' rulings.
    Anyone familiar with Leucothoe axillaris 'Vanilla Swirl' as found in the
new Wayside catalog? I love the pictured foliage.
    Ceres