Re: Re: [CHAt model trains

Hello David,
    I have been putting together my collection of Ho scale trains for quite
a few years now. At the very least 35 years. Working toward a collection
reflecting a history of steam engines in America. I am old enough to
remember the train tracks running through the middle of the little town I
was born to. The big steam engines came through until I left home at 16...
which was the late 50's.
    Oddly enough, there is no place for me to run my trains.... house is too
small. All my collection is in boxes to take out one set each Christmas to
run around our Christmas tree. The wrapped presents become the buildings for
the rain tracks to run through and all that is normally beneath an antique
child's wagon with cast iron wheels.
    The train show you are referring to will be in Louisville, KY on the
11th and 12th of January. My son and I will probably go together and have
early dinner out someplace after the train show. Runs from 11 to 5 each day.
We try to make the show most years.
    I think my collection started because I never received a train set as a
kid and always wanted one.... decided I could have one now if I wanted...
any now you know the rest of the story.....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com