From: David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: "gardenchat@hort.net" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] plant question
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:12:05 -0800

Somebody gave me some Jade plant cuttings.  The stems are about a nickel
width.  What's the best way to root these?  Will they root in water?

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf