Re: Birthday

In a message dated 12/28/2002 6:35:23 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> That crazy white iris is blooming!  Sure wish it WAS March!

It feels like March here today -- in the 60's, but rain is forecast for
tomorrow through Tuesday night.  There goes the bonfire we had planned for my
friends pasture. <LOL> I checked the beds yesterday, and I have never seen so
much henbit coming up before!  It will take me days to get rid of it.  If my
house were not such a colossal mess I would start today, but I promised
myself I would muck out before March 1.  Obviously, I am not the neatest,
most organized member here.  I, too, have been drooling over plant and seed
catalogs.  I have to watch it with seeds, or I'll order way too many to plant
without ploughing up the entire yard, and that's not likely to happen in this
lifetime. HA!

zone 7
West TN