Re: deletions

jim singer wrote:
i just deleted all messages in my in-box [1037 messages] and, man, i feel very pious for effort. cleansed. liberated.
Hi Jim,

   Good job!  Every morning I check my mailbox and let forth a loud
   'Gack!' at the realization that the list was quite active in the

   On a related note (to me, at least), has anyone had any problems
   at all with my most recent posts?  They've all been readable,
   etc., right?

   If you hunt carefully you might see something different about them
   with a hint of things to come very early in the New Year.  It will
   make your message deletions much easier.  :)

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3142 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2002-12-08/       The latest additions