RE: deletions

I do as Jim does...read some, delete some. And, I
don't belong to a lot of lists! I usually get to the
computer once a day...early in the a.m. I'm really
overwhelmed when I see all the messages...just don't
have the time, or patience, to go thru all of them. I
read the subject line and then decide what I want to
read.

Right now, I'm concentrating on planning new veggie
gardens and purchasing new/different seeds. I want to
try them all! :)

Evelyn
zone 6 southern MO