Re: herbs and spices; OT

Coriandrum sativum provides both Chinese Parsley and Coriander.  I had a heck
of a time with this one when I was researching seed labels for the seed our
MGs collected to sell at the H&G show.  One person collected seed for
coriander.  Another collected seed for Chinese parsley.  Since I rarely cook
and wouldn't know the difference, I had a dickens of a time until I looked it
up in an herb book.

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:59:28 -0800 "Richard T. Apking" <richa@midlands.net>