From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 1:18 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Looking for a lily

> Dear friends:  Hope all of you had a marvelous Christmas!  My mother in
law saw a beautiful pure white, very fragrant lily in a flower arrangement
and fell in love with it...when she called the florist it had come from,
they told her the name of the lily is "Crystal Starwhite".  So far, after
searching for nearly an hour and through hundreds of variously named lilies
from lots of different suppliers, I have drawn a complete zero.  Has anyone
heard of this particular variety and/or know where I can get it?  Also,
having not seen this particular flower, I have no idea what type of lily it
was and my mother in law couldn't tell me.  I'll keep searching, but thought
I'd stop here and ask as well being as you all are such a great source of
info.  Thanks!