Re: Harry Potter Garden

Very cool, Linda!

Children quickly discover this area when they visit.  One little boy
announced that 'you need a train'.  I see on the Lego Website that they
have a 'Harry Potter' train but that it doesn't run on a Lego track.  I'm
not familiar with the ins and outs of  trains but would be interested to
know if it could be used outdoors and what kind of track one would run
The Harry Potter train set will actually work just fine on LEGO track, but
you'd need to buy some extra stuff if you want it to be motorized.

As far as outdoor use, I'm honestly not too sure how well it holds up.  I'm
trying to find out from some of the LEGO train clubs what kind of experiences
they've had with outdoor setups, so I'll let you know what I find if you're

I hope this gives you a picture of what's back there and not more than
you wanted to know!
So when do we see the actual pictures!  :)