RE: Mail Order Nurseries

Ya know after reading many comments.....

Wondering if the actual growers are like farmers.... they get min dollar
amounts, then this one adds a cost, then that one....

Hum... no wonder so little new and exciting stuff comes out, they can't
afford to take a risk.

IMHO, but could be really wrong here....