Re: yellow clivia & garden wall progress

Well, that ought to work then; just thought I hadn't mentioned
keeping soil away from the trunk and had better do so "in case".

Well, congrats on your seeds.  My plain orange one tried to set a
seed pod this year, but it aborted:-(

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net>
> Thanks Marge- the level around the tree is pretty much staying the
same from
> the prior bed around the tree.  So, don't anticipate that will be a
> Re: Yellow clivia- that was a purchase from the SF flower/garden
show last
> year.  I pollentated with a paint brush (as someone here suggested)
and I've