Re: Mail Order Nurseries

> From: Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net>
> Thought the most interesting comment about TY TY was from the
person who
> had investigated the complaints...seems they need to overhaul their
> mailorder processes.

That was an interesting entry to the long list of totally
dissatisfied customers.  Also the entry from the person who used to
work for USDA.  It appears to me that they need to do more than
overhaul their mailorder process.  Seem to be on a par with Michigan
Bulb.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade