Re: what are you reading?

Well, Judy & others
    I just ordered a copy of Rock Garden Design & Constructions from the
North American Rock Garden Society.
I was given a gift of The Secret of Wildflowers by Sanders.
Right now I am reading The Da Vinci Code by Brown... when I can sneak a few
minutes.There are now 6 science fiction or fantasy books on the shelf for
the holidays. Kay Kenyon has two new titles out... new to me, so ordered
those. The Science Fiction book club came out with R. Burroughs 3 novels
under one title, Under the Moons of Mars... going back to my childhood......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana