Re: What are you reading?

Wendy wrote of visiting Best Friend's Sanctuary "when hubby and I are ready to bring
> >home another animal."

I'd love to adopt an animal from our local SPCA, but I'm always full up
and often with one waiting in the wings. Slugger, another stray tomcat
has taken up residence out in my Florida Room. My 4 cats are all scared
to death of him or hate the sight of him because he has long been a sort
of bully. He walks around with a bowlegged gate, not apologizing to
anyone. But he is turning out to be a sweet cat, though a bit confused.
He hisses when he obviously means to purr.

I have been contributing to The Tenth Life Foundation now for several
years. This is a home for cats who've used up their 9 lives and need a
place to stay. I remember getting the Best Friends requests, but I only
have just so much $ to donate.

Kitty