Re: what are you reading?

My father (91 now) is a Burroughs fan - think I've read every book he
ever wrote - all many years ago now, but the Tarzan series was a
favorite.  I wasn't so fond of his Mars adventure stories.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :