From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:28:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Mail Order Nurseries / One Speaks

Melody... You will also sometimes have been asked for a shipping date.
Consequently you'll tell them sometime in May because that's when it's
warm enough to put them in the ground - when you're busy as all get out.
Here's what I do: I tell them to send my plants in mid-April...You may
think that handling these plants twice is extra work, but it is all
easily done on your own schedule and I think the plants are much better
for it. Kitty

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com