From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 6:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] what are you reading?

In a message dated 12/3/2003 5:45:24 PM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:
The animal-lovers in this group might enjoy Rita Mae Brown's books
I love her Sneaky Pie Brown books, but my very favorite of hers was
Venus
Envy.  It was hilarious.  Like you, Auralie, my very favorite are
mysteries --
although I have been known to read lots on books on the occult. :-)

zem
zone 7
West TN