Re: Re: Mail Order Nurseries/ plants

Hello Donna,
    I was going by hear-say on Chicago. I do not actually nursery shop
there. I was told that retail on a gallon pot at a garden center was about
$9 to $12 up there. Was told by a wholesaler that is up in that direction
who's market is primarily that immediate area. I was trying to say that
Chicago is *more expensive* than my area. Better prices for a nursery.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana