Re: what are you reading?

The mission near my childhood home had Franciscans.  We were not Catholic,
but there were so few people in the area that everyone had some connection with
them.  I took piano lessons, and my little brother took violin.  I thought the
nuns were wonderful and brave women.  It was hard to believe that they
traveled to the Mississippi Delta in the mid-50's to teach school to all  the
zone 7
West TN