Re: what are you reading?/ Burroughs

Nothing but old memories are in my tea cup, Marge.
    When I was a preteen with a full set of raging hormones I would accept
anything on face value in the story if there was a princesses as a reward in
the story. Do you remember the covers on those books?? Some of the sexiest
art ever done is on the cover of science fiction-fantasy books.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana