My dear garden friends, I will not be in contact with you or be able to read
your e-m's. I've had a difficult time these past few weeks with the pressure
pressing under my lungs & breathing problems.  I've had fluid leaking into
my chest cavity. I've had  2 "taps" to drain the fluid. It's helps only for
a few days. I have to lie down most of the time. Right now it's difficult
for me to sit here.
     I will have surgery with some type of control Chemo (TRACE) IT'S
SUPPOSE TO DO SOME SHRINKING.  I will be at Southwest Medical Center here in
WA. If no complications, I'll be there 2 days.
I'll have Janice check your mail for me.
I covet your prayers / thoughts
With thoughts of you all.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!