Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #103

In a message dated 12/6/2003 11:02:25 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

Early diagnosis is important, no matter what the illness. Many are
treatable in the early stages.
Definitely.  I am totally optimistic and not concerned...not yet anyway.  Was
just ironic that the subject came up about sight.  Seeing nature was what I
missed most.  I no longer take everyday things/functions for granted.  We all
have our crosses to bear, it's how we handle it that is the key.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast