Re: loss of sight

Back when computer screens were orange-and-black or green-and-black, I had a spells during which it was impossible for me to focus on the screen. Not only did the orange or green characters become unrecognizable, but the sides of the screen seemed to close in--a sort of progressive tunnel vision.

I thought I was going crazy [distinct possibility] or blind [scary but unacceptable]. I went to the provider of my choice at the time--Kaiser-Permanente--which sent me off for a brain scan. When the scan found nada [Mexican for "no brain"], the diagnosis became "optic migraine without pain."

No Picasso images there. But, like Kitty, I have some other ideas about where [or how] to look for those images. They remind me of something I've seen before....